Je trouve que ce tome est quand même bien dosé en citation marrantes. Déjà vous en avez cité beaucoup mais en voici quelques autres qui m’ont bien fait rigoler.
- ‘Well, that’s that plan scuppered’, said George. ‘Obviously there’s no chance at all of us getting a bit of your hair unless you cooperate’
- Yeah, thirteen of us against one bloke who’s not allowed to use magic; we’ve got no chance’ said Fred.
-‘Arthur and Fred’ – ‘I’m George’ said the twin at whom Moody was pointing. ‘Can’t you even tell us apart when we’re Harry?’
- ‘Even You-Know-Who can’t split himself into seven’
[À propos d’oncle Bilius] But before he went loopy he was the life and soul of the party.’ said Fred. ‘He used to down an entire bottle of Firewhisky, then run on to the dance floor, hoist up his robes and start pulling bunches of flowers out of his –’
- ‘Never married, for some reason’ said Ron.
- ‘You amazed me.’ said Hermione
- ‘I was a fool!’ Percy roared […] ‘I was an idiot, I was a pompous prat, I was a – a –’
- ‘Ministry-loving, family disowning, power-hungry moron,’ said Fred.
Percy swallowed. ‘Yes, I was!.’
- ‘Hello Minister!’ bellowed Percy […] ‘Did I mention I’m resigning?’
- ‘If you’re not in Gryffindor, we’ll disinherit you’ said Ron, ‘but no pressure’
- ‘So that’s little Scorpius’, said Ron under his breath. ‘Make sure you beat him in every test, Rosie. Thank God you inherited your mother’s brain.’
- ‘Ron, for heaven’s sake,’ said Hermione, half-stern, half-amused. ‘Don’t try to turn them against each other before they’ve even started school!’
- ‘You’re right, sorry,’ said Ron. ‘Don’t get too friend with him, though Rosie. Granddad Weasley would never forgive you if you married a pure-blood.’
à TouT ceUx qUi cr0ieroNT Nav0ir rieN CoMPris à La FiN de Mes divagaTioNs je diS: Ne PaNiqUez Pas, iL NY a rieN à c0MPreNdre, je prôNe L'iNc0HéreNce, L'aBsUrdiTé eT Le cHa0s PaSSiF -Pierre Lap0iNTe-